Monday, January 02, 2006

Bloglines - Best of GigaOM, eBook Available Now

Bloglines user ArvindTM (arvindtm@gmail.com) has sent this item to you.


Om Malik   Om Malik on Broadband
a daily report on broadband, VoIP, and next generation Internet

Best of GigaOM, eBook Available Now

By nobody@example.com (Om Malik) on Announcements

GigaOM hit the 5000 post mark earlier in 2005, the fourth year of blog’s existence! As a blog, it has been an amazing experience for me; writing and developing a very special bond with some of the smartest and most informed readers. With just over 5600 posts, it has been hard for me personally to keep-up with the archives.

Don’t blame me for forgetting what I wrote, say a couple of years ago. I can only imagine, how hard it will be for readers, since “internal” search is still a bit of a challenge. So I decided that it was time to create an eBook of the top 20 posts: The Best of GigaOM.

It is a mix of the most read, most commented posts ever. And a trip down memory lane. It has been designed by my dear friend Arno, who is a great designer. Check out his website, and if you need some design work done, he is one of the best. Some suggested that I should charge for this download, but somehow, that just didn’t sit right for me. So here is a little christmas present for all. You can get it here. Its in a format that is ready to print, so you can enjoy it when stuck in an Airport, waiting for you connection.

However, if you would like to support future projects, that involve more “thematic” ebooks, I won’t say no and send you a heart felt thanks!

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home